Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource Loading (CSV FORMAT)

4 replies [Last post]
Rick Aquino
User offline. Last seen 13 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Hi All,

How can i export resource loading in "CSV FORMAT" in Primavera 6, Is it possible or not?

Thanks

Replies

Rick Aquino
Hi Arnold,

Thanks a Lot, Thank you.

Rick
Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Rick,

You can do this by creating new report in the Directory Button "Reports" located at the left corner of your screen.

Add a new report under the Report Group: Resource or anywhere and rename it.

Under the "Select Subject Area" mark the checkbox next to "Time Distributed Data" and select "Activity Resource and Role Assignments" then Next,

Under the "Configure Selected Subject Areas" try to format Columns, Group & Sort & Filter the required Resources. Then Next.

In "Date Options" mark the the checkbox next to "Show Time Intervals" and select Timescale, change the Date Interval whether in week or month.
and in Time Interval Field, you can select Remaining or Budgeted units. Then Next

Rename the Report Title, Next, Run Report & select ASCII File. You can save this report for fututre use.

Merry Christmas & Prosperous New Year.

Regards,

Arnold

Rick Aquino
Hi Arnold,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..

Yes! That’s what i wanted to do, i want to make a report thru excel by exporting the resources as what i did in P3.
I want to see the resource loading given by P6 in excel every week or every month.

Thank you again..
Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Rick,

.CSV Format is only available when you are going to create a new report & the output is HTML File, ASCII Text File which is equivalent to .CSV Format.

For exporting purposes you can go to File --> Export --> Spreadsheet-(XLS).

HTH.

Regards,

Arnold