Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Project Resource Window

3 replies [Last post]
AB Timo
User offline. Last seen 9 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All

I am Currently Using Primavera P6. I want to see the resources for a specific project project only but Primavera changes Filter From "Current Project" To "All Project Resources" Automatically.Is there any way to see and add the Current Project Resources only????

Regards

Replies

Shah. HB
User offline. Last seen 36 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hi AB Timo 

If you want to define new resource ,first thing is to create a resource (For Eg.- abc ) in resource dictionary then move to the respective activity , choose resource tab option  from activity details ,click add resource option and select the filter ""All Resource"" where you can find the newly created resource (abc) then assign to it

Cheer's 

Shahul

AB Timo
User offline. Last seen 9 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Shahul

Thanks for you Help.But still i can't find the solution.In P6 there are three options

1- Filter by "All Active Resources"

2- Filter By "All Resources"

3-Filter By "Current Project Resources"

The Issue I am facing is that i want not to see other Resources in My New Project.I want to define new resources but when I Select "Current Project Resource" and then Press "Add" Button the Filter Automatically Changes to "all REsources"...I have also Tried for "All Active Resources But its not working Either..Can you please explain what yoi have just said.I think i am Not getting it

Regards

Shah. HB
User offline. Last seen 36 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hi AB Timo

When you open resource pool window layout in that, resource icon marked with arrow mark symbol shows currently active resource available for the opened project

Regards

Shahul