Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Is it possible to create new indicator icons

3 replies [Last post]
Sebastian Giambrone
User offline. Last seen 6 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Planners, 

Odd question but does anybody know if it is possible to create new indicator icons in P6 EPPM? My boss wants a P6 programme to Match and MSP programme that is using smiley faces.  

We are running P6 EPPM 17.12.1

Kind regards

Sebastian 

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 26 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

MSP is not a good scheduling program. Its mickey mouse and does not even calculate the critical path correctly 

Sebastian Giambrone
User offline. Last seen 6 years 13 weeks ago. Offline

Agree but that is what my boss wants. He wants it to match a well established MSP Programme. Wanted to check here if it was possible before I let him down.

So not possible correct? 

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 26 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

why ? those are not industry standard

use this red = froww 

yellow = netural --- 

green = smile

it amazes me why people want to change so many things nothing is ever good enough.