Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Unable to copy P6 Schedule

3 replies [Last post]
Ron Liu
User offline. Last seen 6 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello,

I have a schedule in P6 EPS that cannot be copied or make reflection. I can copy or make reflection of other schedules. I check all the settings of that particular schedule but they are the same as other schedules. Does anyone know why or experience it before?

My P6 version is 15.2.13.

Thank you.

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 26 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

shoul dbe same place where u saw superuser settings

Ron Liu
User offline. Last seen 6 years 31 weeks ago. Offline

I am an Admin Superuser. The problem is only for a specific project.
I have looked for the option of "Create Project within EPS" box but couldn't find it. Can you provide direction to that option?

Thank you

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 26 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

ot appears that you do not have the rights to do this. Go to Admin then Seciruty profiles and look at why type of user that you are sucj as end user, Project Magager, Super user. Look at the column where it says has Privilege. Look at this from the Global Profile was well as the Project Profile. 

If you problem is only for this specific project then look at the project profile see if Create Project within EPS box is checked.