Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource limit problem in resource usage profile

1 reply [Last post]
Sherif Abdel Moula
User offline. Last seen 10 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

hey, i'm using P6 Professional R8.1, when i check the resource usage profile i find drops in the limit line - limit=Zero - in some working days! my calender has only a weekly vacation on Friday so the limit is dropped to zero in Fridays and that's logical for sure, but i don't know why it's a zero in some working days! i tried to add new resources with new calender where no holidays at all and still the limit line dropped in some days! how can i solve this problem, specially cause i need the resource usage profile printed so they must be correct.

here you're a photo of an example, this zero-limited Monday is a normal 8h working day

untitled.png

Replies

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 19 min ago. Offline

Hey, the day Mon Sept 05 was set to Non-Working Day.