Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Problem Logging back to PMDB

3 replies [Last post]
Romil Villanueva
User offline. Last seen 5 years 9 weeks ago. Offline

Hello good morning guys, I am pretty desperate because I am currently doing a TA Schedule and suddenly I can not log back to PMDB it just shows " Unable to connect to DataBase, would you like to configure the Database now? " , I am trying to log in to My Oracle Support but I have not received the CSI from our secretary, so I was wondering if, anybody here in our group already experienced my predicament can help me. It seems I was not shutting down the program properly, more than often.

Thanks guys,

Replies

Romil Villanueva
User offline. Last seen 5 years 9 weeks ago. Offline

Alexandre,

Thank you, I want to check those 4 services that you mentioned, but I do not know how and which one, sorry, I am still new with P6, can you give pointer?