Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Scroll Bar in MSP2002

6 replies [Last post]
Alex M
User offline. Last seen 16 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
In MSP 2002, the scroll Bar for the gant chart can be dragged to the left or right. How do you edit this function?

Alex

Replies

James Griffiths
User offline. Last seen 15 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Alexandre - I just noticed the exact time of your posting:

It was 9:11, 9:11.

Spooky.

James.
James Griffiths
Sorry Alex - why I wrote "John" I’ve no idea - a senior moment I guess.

I must admit that I’ve never heard of your particular problem. Ok, I don’t use MSP 2002 but, as far as I can tell, there should be no reason why the scroll-bar should be limited to dragging in one direction only. Surely, though; if it initially drags only to the right, then you should be able to then drag it back to the left. Are saying that, literally, it will only allow you scroll in one direction?

James.
James Griffiths
John,

Could you please clarify. I don’t quite understand what you mean by wanting to "edit this function".

Cheers.

James.
Alex M
James,
Yes, its odd, a few plans will allow me to use the Arrowed boxes, to drag both ways and some will not allow me to specifically drag to the right, if I click to the right or left of the box the Gantt chart moves but not in a very controlled manner.

Nevermind thanks for trying

Alex
Alex M
I receive plans from a number of people in our organisation.
Some plans allow the Scroll Bar to either dragged to the left only or to the right only.
I would like to be able to edit the ability to drag left or to drag right.

Alex