Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

My posts

5 replies [Last post]
Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

When I click My posts I always end up at /myuserpoints link instead of /myposts, just take a look at the current address and you will see reference to /myuserpoints instead of /myposts.  I believe both links shall be available.

myposts photo myposts_zpsi9oaa1wg.jpg

I wonder how many do know of the real link to My Posts.

Replies

Rafael Davila

Thank you very much, it is such an useful link I like everyone to know about it.

Thanks for giving us Planning Planet, the best web-site ever, .

Rafael

Hi there,

Yes, we are working on the link on the right to make it do what we (all) expect.  Sorry for the confusion... but at least the top "My Posts" link works... phew.

Regards...Jason

Rafael Davila

HomeMyPosts photo HomeMyPosts_zpsnbugkafd.jpg

Rafael Davila

Currently it is leading to the following screen.

photo muuserpoints_zps5benc6un.jpg
Rafael Davila

This is what I expected:

myposts photo myposts_zpspf8mr5ej.jpg

I have it bookmarked so it is not a problem for me but if I loose the bookmark I will have to figure it out again how I got into it.  Note it is not equal to Recent Posts but only about forum topics I posted something, discussions in which I have interest to follow.

http://www.planningplanet.com/ppfront/myposts

I keep two links to PP, one for the Home page and another for this My Posts page.

Meanwhile you can try the above link and bookmark it. I expect it will get you to a list filtered for discussions you posted something, very convenient.