Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Job Alert

4 replies [Last post]
CHI-YUEN LI
User offline. Last seen 11 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi

Can someone point me to where the job alert is? I've been having a look but seem to miss it.Thanks in advance

Replies

Balvinder Kaur
User offline. Last seen 11 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia

Hi,

if you are looking for a job, you may drop me an email with your resume at mcindy77@hotmail.com for job opportunities.

regards,

BK

CHI-YUEN LI
User offline. Last seen 11 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Thanks very much.Very clear and precise.

Cheers

Chi

Evaristus Ujam
User offline. Last seen 11 years 50 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Dear,

If you are in Oil and Gas & are willing to work as a project Control Engineer/Planner/Scheduler in Exxonmobil Field in Nigeria, endeavour to send your updated CV  to:

Use private message service

Hi there,

After you use the APPLY button that you can see on the search form on this page http://www.planningplanet.com/jobs to find jobs in a region or industry (etc), the results of your search will come back along with a SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SEARCH field.  If you give this 'search' a name in the field provided, the system will remember it and send you jobs that match this search.

You can also look at Login > My Account > Notifications that will show you the save searches and content subscriptions to which you are subscribed (i.e. email alerts).  You can use this page to amdned or delete your email alerts (for forum, jobs or other content).

Let us know if this is not clear.

Hope this helps...PP Admin Team