Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Planning Jobs in Australia...preferably WA

6 replies [Last post]
Andrew Murphy
User offline. Last seen 12 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hopefully someone can help.

Im currently going through the throws of a Skilled Migration Visa to Australia. A job offer would help my application alot and Im looking for some help if its out there.

I have the 120 points in the bag. Engineers Australia have passed my qualifications and experience and I have passed the IELTS English test.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Andy

Replies

Andrew Murphy
I couldn’t possible answer that one.

Those are th rules now so it has to be done, even if you are English through and through!

Cheers

Andy
Joel Gilbert
User offline. Last seen 4 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Interesting,
That makes a lot of sense to test the level of English to a Englishmen.
What next will the Ausies think of? All you need is enough money or family connections to get in, how else did all the other nationalities get into Australia that can’t even speak English properly.
Andrew Murphy
The IELTS test is something that alot of the English speaking countries insist on now. It tests your level of English and you will need to pass to a certain level. That level may vary, Im not sure!?

I had to sit an IELTS test as part of my visa application.

Hope that helps.
Joel Gilbert
User offline. Last seen 4 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Hi andrew I am curious what is a IELTS English test. You are from england what flippen test must you pass then??
Andrew Murphy
Still looking!

I sent an email to you too.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Andy
Bree Mitchelson
User offline. Last seen 5 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Andrew