Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

LADY PLANNERS

96 replies [Last post]
Gwen Blair
User offline. Last seen 10 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
As instigator of this thread, I too, would be very interested in which Recruitment Agency Anon represents.
In the event its my own Agent then I would be obliged if you would return the 250 GBP you cream off my salary every day.

Re deleted postings, I have been in the air most of the time. Clive would you fill me in privately.

Girls, anything deemed too sensitive for the lads, email me privately.

Cheers
Clive Randall
User offline. Last seen 16 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Oh dear anon
It would appear that you do not have the courage to speak in your own voice and have created an identity
Dear Mr Moderator as this member is clearly non existant maybe he also can remain anon and be expunged
otherwise hypocracy will surely flow from such a masked planner.
Alien labourer
Clive Randall
Dear anon
is that a nom de plume or do you really exist
Women and their problems etc are not an issue that can be brushed assunder they represent 50% of the population, the way they are treated is normally sexist and the propogators of such action are normally anonomous (SP)
So explain good sir why you feel this thread is rubbish I am fascinated to hear your explanation.
PS as a recruiter is makes me wonder what you do with the CVs from Women
Alien labourer
Clive Randall
Dear Mr Moderator
Oh dear a great debate appears to have been moderated by removing a number of posts between 5th September and the 8th.
Possible reasons
1. PP does not recognise there is a difference between a and b (note a = men b = women)
2. The thread discussed issues directly related to women and are therefore considered innappropiate
3. Women should not have a voice just a alphanumeric like P3 V5 etc
4. all women started as men or maybe spare ribs
etc etc
normally when a thread is moderated the posting is left and the content expunged
What dear moderator has happened here
Did the evening primrose oil get spilt
So there is no conjecture as to my viewpoint
I find that women on construction sites and generally in the industry are proffessional, adapatble, eager to learn, conciencious and generally better workers (maybe its because they feel they need to prove they are better than men which often they are)
I feel that a thread for their eyes only is exceptable and should be encouraged for without them we would not exist.
On this basis Mr Moderator please explain the removal of posting on this thread.
Kind regards
Alien labourer
anon ymous
User offline. Last seen 17 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Rubbish idea, we do have any any sexist behaviour on Planning Planet an we don’t need you to start...back to the dra*ing board...

Sue Chambers
User offline. Last seen 14 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
I think that is a great idea gwen