Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Hardship assignment

2 replies [Last post]
nick Fisher
User offline. Last seen 18 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am a young Planner (3 years experience), and I am interested in doing a hardship assignment while I don’t have the restrictions of a family etc. However I am not sure how to go about finding a contract.

Are there any agencies that specilise in hardship assignments, and if not how do I go about find a position?

Also, should I wait till I have more experience before I start doing hardship assignments?

Thanks

Nick (London, England)

Replies

Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 9 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Contact Agencies on Job Page on planning planet who will surely offer/help you in finding your role rote with Hardship assignments in line with Experience on Contract and permanent basis
Dom Hodgson
User offline. Last seen 8 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
I have some contract work for Junior Planners in the UK
Please feel free to send me a cv to james.gorfin@g2recruitment.com or call me on 0870 7770602
Many Thanks
James