Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Project to P3e

1 reply [Last post]
John Smitt
User offline. Last seen 17 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Has anyone any ideas of how I can change from project to P3e, I’ve done the P3e course so I know a little and have done a few basic plans that I made up. MSP is limited and rates seem a lot better with P3e, it is also the industry standard now. However all the Agents want experience with the software. I’ve worked within IT previous and so learning P3e wouldn’t take more than a few weeks but I’m stopped by the lack of commercial experience.

Other than blatant bull sh*t, how would one break down the door?

Replies

John Smitt
User offline. Last seen 17 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
your right butrecruiters use and think with buzz words, therefore it does make it harder but after looking about there are plenty of opportunities, you may have to take a hit on the first 6 months with regards to pay but it isn’t that much different and worth while.