Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

To the Moderators

1 reply [Last post]
Vishwas Bindigana...
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi guys,

How do candidates applying for a job ensure the genunity of the job posted? Also, how do the candidates know that it is being sent to the right person / company and on time without any bias?

The above question is just out-of-the-blue. So, NO OFFENCE!!

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi there,

Interesting Post. The only way in which a job posting gets onto the notice board is if it has been posted by an "approved" poster who has been allocated a security keyword.

Jobs are posted by recruiters and we can only trust them to post "real" jobs etc.

When we (me included!) press the APPLY button the script automatically interogates the database and sends our details of to a private email address (which the recruiter has specified for that particular job posting). The applicant is also automatically copied, via CC, in on the email exactly as it as sent. In this way the applicant sees the details, it’s sent time, and is also made aware of the recruiters email address etc.

Noone else sees this process.

Sorry about the quick message - my particular day-job (as a planner) is giving me a hard time today!!!

Does this help and can we improve this?

Regards.
PP Team.