Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Project Management Qualification Survey

1 reply [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 9 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi

Your assistance is needed! I’m currently carrying out a survey on Project Management accreditations and qualifications for a project management newsletter we publish on a monthly basis. Last month we talked to our clients about why they specify that candidates should have qualifications like PRINCE2 etc (interesting reading). This month our readers wanted to know more about what their peers views were on this subject, therefore we’re asking you to contribute:
Survey The survey should only take 2 minutes of your time and I will also publish the results here for readers of the forum.

Thanks for your time

Regards Lindsay

Replies

Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Lindsay,

I fixed the link in your post. Please review how to add HTML links to your posts.

Also, I would suggest that certification is a better word than qualification for your survey. Experience is a qualification. 3 letter acronyms are indicative of certifications.

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems - eTaskMaker Project Planning Software