Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

ProjectSteps Weblog

3 replies [Last post]
Stephen Seay
User offline. Last seen 8 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Everyone,

I’m looking for feedback, comments, and criticism in regards to my Project Management blog (Web based log). If you have a chance, please visit http://projectsteps.blogspot.com and leave comments in this thread or on directly in the blog.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stephen Seay, PMP

Replies

Erik Jonker
User offline. Last seen 5 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Speedy seems to be pre-occupied with the sun. Could it be that he is dilerious from the cold?

I’m just happy I wasn’t re-incarnated as his hot water bottle!
Stuart Ness
User offline. Last seen 12 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Doesn’t the cold affect you down there?
I mean geographically, not personally! ;-)
Stephen Seay
User offline. Last seen 8 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Would somebody on this forum take a moment to review the ProjectSteps Weblog and give feedback?

When/if giving feedback, please post your comments directly on the blog using the "Comments" link.

Thanks,

Stephen F. Seay, PMP
Senior Project Manager
Sarasota County Government
Project Management Office
Office - 941.861.2026
Cell - 941.650.4763
E-mail - sseay@scgov.net