Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Print Primavera P6 calendars

3 replies [Last post]
Brian Smith
User offline. Last seen 12 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi everyone, Is there any way to print calendars in Primavera P6? What I would like to achieve is to be able to print a page that contains P6 monthly calendars from the project start date to the project end date. I have not found any option to do this in P6. Thanks

Replies

mimoune djouallah
User offline. Last seen 5 years 10 weeks ago. Offline

here is a free macro that print the calendars from an xer file.

https://code.google.com/p/xer-reader/

regards

mimoune

Leo Man
User offline. Last seen 12 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Change the project  to p3 format then print the calendar there , i searched alot ,this is the only way i found.

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 2 hours 9 min ago. Offline

Printing the whole month is unnecessary and inefficient, you shall look for printing calendar exceptions as this in combination with the calendar weeks shall be enough. When exceptions are on consecutive days you shall print only the exception range but not every day for that exception.

Just imagine hundreds of named resources, each with its own vacations, insane to print the whole calendar for each one. Just imagine if you have some resources with several half days off for training unrelated to any specific job. 

Look on your software custom reporting capabilities. 

Be green, save some trees.

If the above is not good with P6 and you cannot find a direct way try the following.

http://comviz.com.au/products/comvizcalendar/