Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

User Preferences P6

2 replies [Last post]
Jonathan Ward
User offline. Last seen 12 years 29 weeks ago. Offline

Hello all,

any help here would be very much appreciated,, i'm currently using P6 accross and Enterprise netwrok with about 6 other users, within my User Preferences I do NOT have Reorganize Automatically checked, however, whenever an activity has a coding change the activity jumps into ints new coding group,, as you can imagine  this is very annoying.

It has been suggested that it could be because another user in our group has Reorganize Automatically checked,, has anyonje else had this issue??

Many thanks

Replies

Kevin Paul
User offline. Last seen 13 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello all,

I would like to undergo a in and out training session(Soft copies of P.6 user guide will be appreciated) of Primavera P.6 Plz  help for me for doing it. Any real time projects will help me in figuring myself out from my confusions regarding the P.6 usage.

Regards

Kevin

Jonathan Ward
User offline. Last seen 12 years 29 weeks ago. Offline

answered now  - within the grouping and sorting options the filed that i have chosen to group the activities on has a 'sort desending' added, this causes the auto re-sort

thanks