Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Performance % complete to be shown as BL1 Column

5 replies [Last post]
Haresh Jayanth
User offline. Last seen 6 years 21 weeks ago. Offline

Dear All,

Why dont we have a column to choose Baseline perrformance % complete in P6. How can we get a column to show this ?? Any ideas from any expert.

regards,

Haresh Jayanth

Replies

Jerome Soriano
User offline. Last seen 9 years 50 weeks ago. Offline

@ haresh,

planned performance % complete @ any given date (data date) is the schedule % complete.

so what you are looking for is exactly the "schedule % complete".

you can check in your schedule that schedule % complete = planned value cost/baseline budgeted cost

Jerome Soriano

@ haresh,

planned performance % complete @ any given date (data date) is the schedule % complete.

so what you are looking for is exactly the "schedule % complete".

you can check in your schedule that schedule % complete = planned value cost/baseline budgeted cost

PINAN T.
User offline. Last seen 6 years 4 weeks ago. Offline

hi

what do you have in performance % that is not available in schedule %?

they are the same

Haresh Jayanth
User offline. Last seen 6 years 21 weeks ago. Offline

Dear Jerome,

I want BL1 performance% complete column in the updated program. But P6.7 , doesnt have any provision of having a column as BL1 Performance % complete. The same column can be seen in Updated program i.e. performance % complete. How to get this column , where i can show the planned performance % complete as any given date.

regards,

Haresh Jayanth

Jerome Soriano

i think you want to see the schedule % complete.

schedule % complete = planned value cost/budgeted cost