Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Equipment Planning / Tracking

2 replies [Last post]
David Blades
User offline. Last seen 10 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Can anyone tell me please if they have used Primavera specifically for equipment planning/tracking?

By this I mean in the same way you would say maintenance orders etc not as resources being loaded onto tasks?

I have heard a few times of people doing this and have a current requirement for something similar..... any advice would be most welcome

Thanks in advance
David

Replies

David Blades
User offline. Last seen 10 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks Rodel. I suspected it was handled like maintenance but never seen it done so thought I would check.

Many thanks
Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 17 weeks 18 hours ago. Offline
David,
Yes you can use Primavera. It’s something similar approach to ERP. And also very close to shut down planning and maintenance planning.