Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Adusting the font size

8 replies [Last post]
Arun Vasanth
User offline. Last seen 5 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
Dear friends
please let me know how to reduce font size of Activity description columns..

With regards
Arun.V

Replies

Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 7 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Abed,
Unfortunately it is limited to the 4 options only. (Check=Green, Cross=Red, Exclamation=Yellow and Star=Blue)
Abed Prnd
User offline. Last seen 13 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks you cared Rodel,
Another need!
Is there a way to use other symbols (like check or heart) in an "indicator type" user-defined field? I mean beside the 4 default symbols (green, blue, yellow and red)?

Thank you all!

Abed
Anoon Iimos
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
right click, table font and row, is this what you want?
Abed Prnd
User offline. Last seen 13 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Hi there!

Is there a "global change"-like tool for fonts? I want to change the font everywhere (in all tables and windows).
need something like this:
IF font="MS Sans Serif" THEN font="Tahoma"

can anyone help me out?

thanks dears
Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 7 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Abed,
Unfortunately there is no Global change on formatting.
Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 7 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Mike

You can change the font for the whole table and individually for all grouping headlines but not for a single column - as it was possible in P3. Of course this has been a request to Primavera from German users for a long time.

Regards
Dieter
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
WHAT?

Are you saying that in the mighty P6 software you cannot change the font in any column?

You have to use the default font selected for you by the all knowing entity called Oracle.

This would be the first on my wish list for future developments - but don’t tell me I have already guessed - there is no such feed back for Primavera users.

Best regards

Mike Testro
Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 7 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Arun

I’m afraid there is no possibility to modify the font of the columns head and for a single column.

Regards
Dieter