Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Showing numbers on Manpower Graph bars

3 replies [Last post]
Ijaz Ahmad
User offline. Last seen 7 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi guys,
I am struggling to display the bugeted hours / no. of men on each bar of manpower histogram bars, but in vain. Although it gives the number when we double click on each bar, but I want to get the numbers displayed on each bar so that I can print the graph with the numbers on each bar.
Can anybody help me in this regard. It will be highly appreciable.
Thanks
Ijaz

Replies

arslan usmani
User offline. Last seen 9 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Ijaz,

what we are doing is that from Resource assignment we transfer the data to Excel and plot the graph. This gives the room to plot the graphs on two vertical axis.

Cheers,

Arslan Usmani.
Waseem Saber
User offline. Last seen 1 year 48 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Ijaz,

this question has been raised with Primavera, this should be covered in P7 version "fingers Crossed", if you are so desperate, i would advice to export the data to any db and present your schedules....... this is more userfriendly and more graphical options..

cheers

Waseem Saber
Johny Kesserwany
User offline. Last seen 7 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Ijaz,

It seems that we can’t !!! I already raised the issue with Primavera technical support and I wasn’t able to display the values on the bars....

regards
jk