Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera 5 graphical reporting tools

4 replies [Last post]
Ilter Aydin
User offline. Last seen 7 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Is there anyone who uses the graphical reports and s curve analysis in primavera 5. As i know the graphical reports are provided by some 3rd parties such as decisionedge, pertmaster. But as i understand from the trial version of pertmaster, it is esentially based on the risk analysis not the current actual state of the project. however i cannot find any trial version of the decisionedge or some other program like this. I can manage the tabular reports(but i think that the available report formats are not still in good format). If anyone uses these kind of graphical reports will you please give me a direction.
Thanks in advance....

Replies

Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 11 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
I use the famous Excel to plot graphs and curves with data coming from P3e.

Regards.
Ilter Aydin
User offline. Last seen 7 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
thanks for your help i will try to find how it can be done in p5.
Mario Sanvitale
User offline. Last seen 12 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Alex is of course right, or you can have a trial of Decision Edge here:

http://www.decisionedge.com/eval_download.php?id=13
Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Ilter

You can plot traditional S-Curve, stacked histogram in P5 without any third party software. with EV on Hrs or $

Cheers
Alex