Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Installing p3ec 4.0

2 replies [Last post]
amit amit
User offline. Last seen 16 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello

I have just bought this software for my laptop. I need help on how to install this software. Please can you explain what server i should download and how to configue p3ec to run on that server. Do you have a pdf file of installing instructions i could use.

Thanks

Replies

Arthur Godbeer
User offline. Last seen 15 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
The licence should also have been supplied with a full set of manuals. One of these is the Administators Guide, which includes detailed installation instructions.
Arthur Godbeer
User offline. Last seen 15 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
If you have just bought it, it will not be Version 4.0, but the current version 5.0. And whoever sold it to you should help you with installation. You can also get help from Primavera themselves, because the licence (of Planner/Scheduler, the current 5.0 name) will have been sold with 12 months of maintenance included.