Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Customer sized paper on plotter

2 replies [Last post]
Hans Seuters
User offline. Last seen 17 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Is it possible to plot on a customer sized paper format instead of using the standard format like for example A0?
I am using the HP Designjet 1055CM and like to print on a larger paper format then A0. It is possible to do so using MS Projects but Primavera did not give me the possibility yet.

Replies

Hans Seuters
User offline. Last seen 17 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks, this helps. :)
Nigel Winkley
User offline. Last seen 11 weeks 17 hours ago. Offline
Groups: The GrapeVine
Hans

I am using an HP 5500. In the plotter preferences you can set your paper size to be custom, say 1 metre x 7 metres. Then in P3e set the printing preference to use the plotter, custom paper at the size you set up in the plotter preferences.

So in Windows printer setting, preferences, set paper size. In P3e set plotter and paper size.

Works for me

Good luck

Nige