Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera Contractor 5.0 - Task Header Text Sizing?

3 replies [Last post]
Niyaaz Alikhan
User offline. Last seen 16 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,

Can someone please help...I have exhausted all avenues as I can see.

I have created a schedule using Primavera Contractor 5.0. My text size is at 22 so my the rows with the activities are at the specified size. The Header and Footer text size are at size 22 also.

Problem: My task title (above the a particular set of activities), poject name seem to be at a smaller text. I need it to be at size 22 also.

I have tried to change using the 3 methods below:
View/Timescale/Font and
View/Table Font and Rows/Font
Bars/Options/General/Limit text label characters to

Replies

Niyaaz Alikhan
User offline. Last seen 16 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
James,

I thank you for your help in this...its a reminder for me not to discount looking into things deeper ie. should have been able to find out myself. Thanks again!
James Shimmon
User offline. Last seen 13 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Try using the Group & Sort menu - should be able to change the text size of any summary bars in there
James Shimmon
User offline. Last seen 13 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Try using the Group & Sort menu - should be able to change the text size of any summary bars in there