Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Histograms for Different Resources

5 replies [Last post]
Shahzad Sikandar
User offline. Last seen 6 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
It is possible to view histogram for diffrenet resource in resource usage profile?

I meant to ask, i want to see comparision of differnt resource as a histoigram on each activity, cuz p3e only show resoule profile for single resouirce to be seen individually.

any comments, please
be appreciated.

thanks

Replies

Shahzad Sikandar
i have got that done now.
many thanks
Shahzad Sikandar
many thanks for your reply,
but there is no filter selection option under resource usage profile GRAPH OPtion, I am using Projection Management Software (P3e).
Kevin Button
User offline. Last seen 2 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
You need to right click on the graph and select ’Resource Usage Profile Options’, where you need to set some filters and choose a colour for each filter output.

Cheers

Kevin
Shahzad Sikandar
but when you checked on staked histograme every thing disappeared.
Kevin Button
User offline. Last seen 2 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
You could try using the Stacked Histogram, however a problem using this is that it shows individual resource usage based on the currently filtered activities rather than the selected activities.

HTH

Kevin