Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera SDK with Crystal Reports 8.5

2 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 17 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi everybody,
I am writing reports with Crystal and querrying my information via PrimaveraSDK form an Oracle 8.1.7 DB. I am trying to list the names of all WBSs. When I list all data in PROJWBS.wbs_name, I get the list of all the Project names instead of the WBS names. Am I searching the correct table/field? If I use Teamplay PMs Report Wizard, I get the list that I am looking for.

Thank you in advance for your help.
-Nick the Intern

Replies

D Artagnan
User offline. Last seen 2 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
How do you update scope_level in CRYSTAL reports queries? Action queries are not recognized in Crystal I read somewhere...

If it’s possible...can you please help to figure it out.

Thanks in advance
Kevin Button
User offline. Last seen 2 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Nick

To see more than Project level information you need to do 2 update queries. First, set the access_level in the PROJECT table to 1, then set the scope_level in the PROJECT table to 7. You should now be able to see everything. You can also set these access and scope levels for individual projects by adding the correct condition in the above queries.