Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

how can i obtain s curve

6 replies [Last post]
Yaser A. Al-Bustanji
User offline. Last seen 1 year 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
dear my friends
how can i obtain s curve if my programm not contains resources and cost
thank you

Replies

Shah. HB
User offline. Last seen 39 weeks 6 days ago. Offline
Hi to all

In the tools ,option , graphical reports there will be choices early & late, select which ever you need
PINAN T.
User offline. Last seen 6 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
use tabular report tabular

or use graphic report with labels
Angel Cruz
User offline. Last seen 11 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
how to set up S-curve in P3 obtaining Late Dates using tabular reports resouce loading?
Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 1 day 10 hours ago. Offline
Yaser,

Because the metrics is meaningless it does not matter how you update, anyway it will still be nonsense. You can use a single resource a single activity that span the whole job duration, assign a predefined curve and you will get equally invalid measure with less effort, if this is the idea. With P3 you will get a meaningless S-Curve with early and late dates at the click of the mouse, at this P3 is so good that even meaningless is easy.

If you stick to PP in a few months you will be throwing dirty water at me, and both will laugh, believe me here you will get good at planning, keep asking here.

Best Regards,
Rafael
Yaser A. Al-Bustanji
User offline. Last seen 1 year 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
thank you for answer but during updating what i do
PINAN T.
User offline. Last seen 6 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
you want scurve without resource or cost?

if you are in a hurry atleast add one resource for all activities and make BQ EQ OD