Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

change primavera trademark lower left print

3 replies [Last post]
Gün Göksu
User offline. Last seen 2 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
There is a "Primavera Ctrademarklogo" at the lower left of the footer.

I remember it could be removed or changed with something else.

unfortunately I could not find it in my notes.

I am receiving questions on why we dont have our company name instead.

was it some undocumented thing to add to P3.ini to change?

thank you.

Replies

Shah. HB
User offline. Last seen 44 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Hi friends

I faced the same problem i am unable to set image of my organisation logo in footer
I am waiting for the response from seniors of Planning planet.
Carlos Arana
User offline. Last seen 6 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
I got the same question:
Independent from what you define to print in the lower-left corner of the footer, there’s always a trademark that reads:

(c) Primavera Systems, Inc.

Is there a way to remove this trademark? It is not defined in the footer window, but it prints in the footer.
Waseem Saber
User offline. Last seen 2 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Gun,

wondering at your question, do you want to edit the page footer note? if yes, you could replace this with any logo in your case your companies name easily. if it is created as a default layout by your administrator, you need to have the correct privilages to do the change by yourself or ask your administrator to change it for you.

hope this helps or else get back to us for further info

cheers

Wazsab