Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

HELP - Free Demo version of P3/P3e??

8 replies [Last post]
Rachel Mournian (...
User offline. Last seen 2 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Hi there,

Does anyone know where I could get a small demo version of P3 or P3e?? I used P3 in 2005 for 6 months and did the 601 training course but since then I have been using a relatively unknown planning tool and MSP and have forgotten most of the techniques of using P3. This doesn’t look good to propspective employers as I won’t be familiar with P3 so I need to practice again. I have the big thick guidebooks but no software which means they are useless.

If anyone can help, I would be very grateful! My future career depends on this! :(

Replies

David Kelly
User offline. Last seen 2 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Rachel,

It will be in the post today - there is no charge, we are the Scottish Primavera dealers.

Charleston-Joseph,

The part of Glasgow you are referring to is "The Barras", where all sorts of unsavoury activities take place. I am fairly sure that Rachel is above that sort of thing. I am however certain that Primavera will defend their Intellectual Property Rights with the utmost vigour even on those products which have only a few years revenue left.
Mujahid Akhtar
download Primavera 3.1 at below link.I am not sure if its demo only.

http://www.MegaShare.com/424582

Cheers,

Chintoo
Charleston-Joseph...
User offline. Last seen 3 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Rachel,

BE imaginative.

Walk around scotland, i think glasgrow the capital, forgot the name.

go to shaddy area, where the underworld are operating. I hope you know what I mean.

then whisper to the person beside you.

Do you have copy of P3, installer cd or whatever.

IMHO, maybe primavera is not to worried getting hold of software they plan to ditch or abandon.
Abu Lana
User offline. Last seen 4 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
hbechara@gmail.com
e-mail me and i’ll give u the link to direct download
David Kelly
Email me with your address
Rachel Mournian (...
Cheers guys! David, can you tell me how to get the P3 version? I’m not too worried about P5, 6 etc, I just want to get familiar with P3 again.

Thanks!!!
David Kelly
P3 has a demo version that is freely available.

There is no demo version of P6. Primavera’s marketing department put their foot down, how could "just anybody" get a demo CD in the post and figure out if P6 "worked" or not. There is no "demo" version of SAP either.

Formal Evaluation copies of P6 are available. It is a rigourously controlled process, administered by primavera themselves.
Mujahid Akhtar
Email me "chintoojee at yahoo.com" I have a demo copy for P3.

Cheers,

Chintoo