Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

need priamvera or ms project file for oil and gas project

2 replies [Last post]
kp rao
User offline. Last seen 11 years 16 weeks ago. Offline

Dear friends,

I have good experience in buildings.But want to shift to oil and gas field as plenty of opportunities are there in oil and gas.

I can handle programming part but i dont know oil and gas sector.Can anybody send me a copy of oil and gas sector.

your great help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

kp

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 17 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hi Mukunda

I think you will find that these requests for whole programmes never get a full response.

Mainly because the field is so wide - particularly oil and gas.

You would need at least 5 years in the sector before even thinking about planning.

KP Rao could join as a junior scheduler.

Best regards

Mike Testro

mukunda y
User offline. Last seen 10 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear Kp rao

It is not professionalism to ask the whole programme. Instead ask some guidelines, experts will guide u.,.I think to ban the post of guys asking the whole programme.