Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Steam Turbine

3 replies [Last post]
Sebouh Pamoukian
User offline. Last seen 6 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello there,

I need to have a sample steam turbine (combined cycle) Power Plant schedule. activities and sequence of work.

If anyone could send me a P3/P5/P6 or even PDF version, I would be much grateful.

Thank you in advance

e-mail: sebouhp@hotmail.com

Replies

Sebouh Pamoukian
User offline. Last seen 6 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Christian,

My project incudes steam turbines from GE and HRSG of vertical type from Doosan.
I need a schedule of all workpackages, steam turbine, HRSG, and auxiliaries.
The machine has LP and HP/IP.
I would prefer it on P3 format (zipped or PRX) but in case you have it in P5 or P6 originally, I rather have the original P5/P6 version in order not to lose information (XER).

Christian, even if your schedule doesn’t comply with my project’s requirements, please send it to me anyway. It will give me an idea. Whatever you have will be helpful.

Thanks a lot.
Christian Martinek
User offline. Last seen 10 years 6 days ago. Offline
Hi Sebouh

I have a project plan for steam turbines.
First I need you to inform me of the following:

- Type of machine eg. MAN, AEG etc.
- Do you only need for the actual turbine section or for the auxiliaries as well? (steam piping, jacking oil, relay oil etc.)
- Does the machine only have LP and HP or more turbines?
- What format would you prefer?
- Please note that every project has different deliverables and different scope of work, but I can assist you as far as possible.

David Wallace
User offline. Last seen 3 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Sebouh,

Please post once. You have posted this in three different forums.

This is the most suitable forum, so I will lock the other two.

David.