Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Vendor selection long list

5 replies [Last post]
Patrick van Weerd...
User offline. Last seen 16 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
We’re doing a vendor selection for a new project planning tool (currently we use P3WIN). Our focus is new product development (R&D) in the pharmaceutical industry. The new tool must support multi projects (app. 50) and a matrix organization structure (project- vs. line management). Any suggestions for our long list?

Replies

Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 12 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Ok Vladimir.

I’ll wait for your contact.

Regards.

Marcio Eduardo.
Yes, Marcio,
I will be in Brazil from June 13 till July 3. I’ll be glad to meet you. Later I will send to you and other PP Brazilian members an information about the seminar on risk management that will be organized in Brasilia and other events that may be of interst. It would be nice to meet and to discuss project scheduling problems and solutions.
Marcio Sampaio
Vladmir;

Thanks a lot for the invitation.

It will be a pleasure to participate and know about Spider Project.

I don’t think i could mark an event in my company ... but i would like to participate in other presentation if it is possible.

Will u be here in Brazil?? Hope so.

Thanks and regards.

Marcio Eduardo
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Patrick,
I recommend to look at Spider Project (http://www.spiderproject.ru/aboutus_e.php) but it is hard to recommend basing on your requirements description. This package is widely used and is considered as the best professional tool in Russia and some other Eastern Europe countries. You shall specify your expectations especially in resource and cost management.
Download Spider Project Demo and look at the Publications. If you will have any questions write to me.

Marcio,
at the end of June Spider Project will be presented in Brazil. Are you interested?

Regards,
Vladimir
Marcio Sampaio
Hello Patrick,

I suggest Primavera 5.0

Regards.