Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Progress Display on bars

4 replies [Last post]
Rajeev Kumar
User offline. Last seen 9 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Is there a way I can show the physical progress % on the bar?. I have a baseline schedule and I dont want to update it, but I just want to show the physical percent complete in some graphical way on the activity bar, either a shade or a line on top of the bar. Say for example, an activity of duration 10 days(from 1Jan06 to 10Jan06 is 30% complete, I just want to show a bar of 1Jan06 to 10Jan06, with shade or colour from 1Jan06 to 3Jan06, irrespective of whenever the start date was or remaining duration will be.

I know it sounds a bit weird, but my boss it needs it that way.

Thanks
Rajeev

Replies

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 36 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

SZ,

performance.jpg

S Z
User offline. Last seen 3 years 11 weeks ago. Offline

how can i show it? can you please tell me the steps?

Rajeev Kumar
User offline. Last seen 9 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks Joanne,

I figured it out using Calculated fields and barchart preferences. Some features are really amazing in OPP.

Cheers
Rajeev
Joanne Foster
User offline. Last seen 16 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
yes there is...but it involves creating calculated fields and is a bit complex to explain. Perhaps contact Welcom and see if they can provide you some information on it.

Regards
Joanne