Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

HOW TO - Throw the progress in MS Project

5 replies [Last post]
Jhorbam Baena Orozco
User offline. Last seen 2 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi...i have the following question...how i can in MS Project through its tools throw the progress of the activities in a specific date and see which of them reflect delay.  Note that some tasks have been given time to reflect progress ... which would have delayed or projecting a certain date of execution of the work.

Thanks

Replies

Abu Lana
User offline. Last seen 4 years 49 weeks ago. Offline

Thanx Alexandre

Kevin Paul
User offline. Last seen 13 years 20 weeks ago. Offline

hi....one small question..Is it able to assign different calenders in a same project for different activities....if so how? Will it affect the total duration for the entire project?

Trevor Rabey
User offline. Last seen 1 year 43 weeks ago. Offline

Go to Google Groups. Find the group microsoft.public.project. Search the group for my name or for key words such as "progress" etc and there find many posts and discussions concerning this topic and with explicit instructions.

Dona Emalda
User offline. Last seen 12 years 47 weeks ago. Offline

after that you can try, tools,tracking, update project, & re-schedule. From there you would be able to know how further delay of your project will be with the current project progress % that you have at the moment.

D