Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Unable to remove modules

2 replies [Last post]
assaf f
User offline. Last seen 10 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi,
I can add modules to the project tree, but can’t remove them. I get "File not found" when removing them or when double clicking them to open.
How do I remove them??

Thanks,
Assaf.

Replies

Trevor Rabey
User offline. Last seen 1 year 34 weeks ago. Offline
You don’t say what you are doing in order to achieve what you say you want to do, and I am not sure I understand what you mean by "modules" and the project "tree".
Most important, you don’t say why you want to do this, and I cannot think of any reason why it is necessary. Are you trying to cripple the software?
Tools, Organizer, Modules, then select and delete.
This definitely works but is it what you mean and why?
assaf f
User offline. Last seen 10 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
I am writing code in VBA. I’m using some modules in order to do that. Some modules are not useful, so I want to remove them.
I tried to delete under organizer but it didn’t do anything.