Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Printing with Project 2007

3 replies [Last post]
Craig Pointon
User offline. Last seen 1 year 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has had the same problem & if a solution has been found. This wasn’t a problem in 2003 version.

I have a programme that is grouped by outline code; when I try to print or go to print preview the vertical lines(colours)at the far left hand side disappear from the view or the printout. It’s not a major but just from a presentation side of things doesn’t look so good.

Cheers Craig

Replies

Steve Gaskell
User offline. Last seen 5 years 13 weeks ago. Offline

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has had the same problem & if a solution has been found. This wasn’t a problem in 2003 version.

I have a programme that is grouped by outline code; when I try to print or go to print preview the vertical lines(colours)at the far left hand side disappear from the view or the printout I have installed SP2 but to no avail.

Thanks,

Steve

Hemanth Kumar
User offline. Last seen 1 year 12 weeks ago. Offline
I have the same problem , i have installed the service pack also
but no change

Grouping is very important for my projects
any solution???/
Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 25 weeks ago. Offline

MSP2007 was full of bugs on its original release, have you downloaded SP1 from the www.microsoft.com?

Paul E Harris
Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
Planning and Scheduling Training Manual & Book Publishers, Consulting and Training
www.eh.com.au