Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Calendars

4 replies [Last post]
Gerry Morgan
User offline. Last seen 18 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I have 4 calendars set up in my project plan, if I go to reports I can print out the detail of the Base calendar in list form showing working and non working days that I have set up, does anyone know how or even if I can print out the details of the other calendars in the same list format.
GM

Replies

Gerry Morgan
Hi Alexandre

Thanks for the reply, it was the resource calendars I was trying to print out in list form but as you say I don’t think that is possible.

Thanks again. GM
Gerry Morgan
Thanks Paul, I’ll give it a try
GM
Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 16 weeks ago. Offline
Double click anywhere in the calendar to open the Calendar form, select the required calendar from the Date Shading form.

Paul E Harris
Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
Planning and Scheduling Book Publishers, Training & Consulting
www.eh.com.au