Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

NEW User Profile Block

5 replies [Last post]

Dear Friends,

As a result of many request from users we have implemented a content 'block' to help our members complete their member profile status so that other users can see their experience and capability etc.

You (we) should see a block on the top right of your 'Account' page titled "YOUR PROFILE STATUS" when you use the "My Account" link in the righmost navigation menu when you are logged in.

If anyone finds any bugs, please do email us at ppadmin@planningplanet.com or reply here.

We already have some improvements to roll out so all constructive comments are welcomed.

Have a good day.

PP Team

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 17 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Hi James

I tried your suggestion but my profile still does not fit the criteria for Guild Membership.

What can be done?

Mike T.

Hi Mike, The sensible solution would be to set your company as "Testro Project Management Services Ltd" or whatever your company, providing such services, is called. Sounds like a plan! James
Mike Testro

Hi James

All very well but I currently have a number of clients all on short term commissions.

Best regards

Mike T.

Hello Mike, I had similar but set the Employer / Company field as the contractor or client with whom I was working as I thought it added more value than entering 'James Williams Consulting Ltd' Hope this helps. James
Mike Testro

Hi Admin

There is no place on the new form for self employed consultants experience.

My profile is registered as incomplete because I have no previous employers for the last 20 years.

Best regards

Mike Testro