Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Process to become a recruiting partner on PP

2 replies [Last post]
John Ireland
User offline. Last seen 15 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi,

I’m attempting to become a recruiting partner on PP.

I’ve emailed the helpdesk and James Williams without response.

Does anyone have an alternative contact or means of contacting someone at PP?

Thanks for any help.

Best Regards,
John
Advoco

Replies

Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Hi John,

It sounds as if you are going about it the right way. The steps you’ve taken in contacting PP Admin and the Helpdesk are the right way to go. However, don’t expect things to happen in a hurry, all the guys who run Planning Planet have full-time jobs and do so in their spare time, if they have any!

The only thing I would suggest is that you give it a few weeks, and if you’ve heard nothing ask for an update.

Chris Oggham
Tom Brown
User offline. Last seen 15 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,

I also would be interested in becoming a recruitment partner, can anyone suggest the best person to contact?

Many thanks,

Tom Brown
Managing Consultant, Angel Partners