Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

A lot pages of nothing...

2 replies [Last post]
Luca Tomiello
User offline. Last seen 14 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
I saw in many posts that are full of nothing, sometimes happened that an user ask for something and an other nice user want to reply sending a mail with the answer or a file, so at this point every user reply back sending their mail address.. this is really annoying for me, because in a few day that post is full of pages with no information..

My question is " what is the problem?" the people don’t know how to post a LINK to a file? or is not allowed post file link on the forum? and.... why nobody clean these post of all this useless topics?

other think... why I cant modify my topic?

Replies

Luca Tomiello
User offline. Last seen 14 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Thank you Chris, i wrote here just hoping they see my wrote. more then an announcement i was thinking something like maintenance of the forum. like delete useless message and thinks like this.
Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Luca,

I know just what you mean. I think there might already be a way of doing this. If you contact PP Admin explaining your dissatisfaction with what’s happening, they may put out a general announcement to all Planning Planet members telling them what they should be doing to avoid the problem you’ve highlighted.

Chris Oggham