Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Reccomending Others!

1 reply [Last post]
Mark Roles
User offline. Last seen 19 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I have bee trying recommend sites to others members of our Planning Team but when all of the information is inputted the e-mail page shows up with an error!!!

This is frustrating to say the least!!! Can this please be resolved

Thanks

Mark

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Mark,

I have tried using the page and it worked fine 5 times on the trot. It must be an internet connectivity issue.

The page does not adequately explain that you can recomment your friends in many ways. All they need to do it to use your PPid number when they sign-up. So an email or call, or word in the pub is just as useful as our recommend script.

Sorry for the problems. I will get the techies to improve the page and give it a good testing.