Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Applying for Jobs abroad

2 replies [Last post]
Joel Gilbert
User offline. Last seen 4 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
With all these planning jobs advertised, I still dont know if I/we can apply. i.e are the companies advertising prepared to take somebody on from another country if they dont find a suitable candidate or not? Most jobs applications fail to mention this.
Please enforce the job agencies to action.

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 10 weeks 4 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hiy Guys,

Yes, you have raised a very good point. The recruiters do not always follow the suggested rules, which request them to state if an "expat" will be considered for the position.

See the following post... Post on Expat Job Applications

Does / will this help ?
Regards.
Pawan Agarwal
User offline. Last seen 13 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I totally agree with the issue raise . The recruiting agency should clearly mention that whether expat will be entertained or not .