Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Career Oportunity in NSW (Sydney) Australia

2 replies [Last post]
Craig Adams
User offline. Last seen 12 years 39 weeks ago. Offline

Hello Fellow Planners,

Our company is looking for a Lead Planner to work with / train / mentor our Project Managers on development projects.

You will initially create project programs from a template master, make it specific to the particular project then work with the project manager and various project stakeholders to status / maintain / re-schedule as needed.

Great opportunity to establish a PMO for the business unit and the projects typically run for 3 - 5 years.

We are deploying Asta Powerproject Enterprise, happy to consider those with experience in MSP or Primavera as it's not the tool it's about understanding the process, being able to listen and most of all it's about attitude!

Our projects tpically involve Land Aquisition, Design Development, Tender Process, Civil Works, Sales through to Construction and hand over, they may be housing through to medium density low rise (max 8 stories)

Send me your CV if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Craig Adams

Replies

Craig Adams
User offline. Last seen 12 years 39 weeks ago. Offline

Hello Prabodh,

We are looking locally first, thanks for your interest.

Kind regards,

Craig Adams

Prabodh Ahire
User offline. Last seen 13 years 12 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Craig,

My name is Prabodh Ahire and I am having 15 years of experience in Project Planning. I am a singapore PR and presently working in Singapore. Please feel free to contact me on my mobile no 0065-92702838 or email me at prabodhahire@hotmail.com if you are considering foreign candidates for this post.

Regards

Prabodh Ahire