Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera Scheduler contract available in Brisbane!

5 replies [Last post]
Glenn Chaffey
User offline. Last seen 29 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Everyone,

As you can see, this is my first foray into the Planning Planet, i’m hoping i can help somebody here secure a good contract here in Brisbane. Below is a brief description of what the role entails:

Our client is urgently looking for a Project Planner and Scheduler who is highly efficient in the use of Primavera.

As the Project Planner/Scheduler you will:

Liaise closely with project managers and senior management ensuring efficient and timely deliverance of internal projects whilst using the Primavera tool.

Monitor project progression, provision the planning and cost analysis whilst providing support for project performance, resource allocation, and monitoring control.

Technically, create and maintain the Primavera Project Schedule.

Train and mentor others in the Primavera Tool.

The suitable candidate will have proven knowledge and practical experience in the following areas:

Primavera Enterprise Certification (preferably Advanced) and three (3) years application in a geographically dispersed Project and Program environment. (V5 or above is preferred)

Well developed analytical skills in project and program environments, specifically in relation to scheduling and planning.

Proven project and scheduling experience in delivering ICT or other projects/programs

Involvement in an implementation project preferably of an Enterprise Project Scheduling System or methodology.

Extensive experience working with the Primavera Tool.

Happy to talk more about the role, contact me on 07 3137 1335 or glenn@exclaim-it.com.au

Cheers!

Glenn.

Replies

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 28 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks Glenn.

Glenn Chaffey
User offline. Last seen 29 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Hi Guys, thanks for the replies.

At this stage the client isn’t willing to look at sponsorship so you would need to have working rights in Australia. I’ll keep an eye out for any roles that could work for overseas candidates and post up any progress i have.

Cheers!

Glenn.
Rick Bartucca
User offline. Last seen 15 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Glenn,

That is a good point, I am from the USA and have a lot of trouble trying to get abroad. Are there any citizenship requirements?
Rick Bartucca
User offline. Last seen 15 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Glenn,

That is a good point, I am from the USA and have a lot of trouble trying to get abroad. Are there any citizenship requirements?
Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Glenn,

Any Nationalities are acceptable? Just asking..

Regards.