Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Non-working period shading in Timescale

5 replies [Last post]
Roland Payawan
User offline. Last seen 4 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone who knows how to show the non-working period gray shading in timescale in P6-V7.

Appreicate any help. thanks in advance.

Happy Planning.

Replies

Alan Orangi
User offline. Last seen 9 years 44 weeks ago. Offline

Hello guys,

I am after the same infomration but I can't find the solution that D said. Could you please post the solution again?

Many thanks.

Alan

Roland Payawan

Hi D,

That exactly what I want. the problem is from my extended monitor, it doesn't show that gray color, but when it all work fine when I view it from my laptop monitor.  Big Thanks, appreciate your photo.

Cheers Mate,

D Artagnan
User offline. Last seen 2 years 19 weeks ago. Offline

gray.jpg

Is this what you want or something else?

Roland Payawan

Hi D,

Thanks for the reply.

I did set the time scale to week/day and I made sure that the calendar I used in the programme is the global default calendar.

Just wondering if this featute is still do able in P6 or in P5 or it is already dropped by primavera.

Cheers,

D Artagnan
User offline. Last seen 2 years 19 weeks ago. Offline

This can be shown "only?" if you set the "Time Scale" to at least "Week/Day" format.