Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Report Editor

2 replies [Last post]
Oliver Melling
User offline. Last seen 5 years 6 days ago. Offline
Groups: The GrapeVine
Does anyone have any literature regarding the use of the report editor for P5/P6?

I dont want an explanation about using the wizard to modify existing reports. I seem to remember even the official course didnt go into any detail about the use of the report editor itself.

Replies

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 2 days 4 hours ago. Offline
May I suggest the following link, you can search for the title Primavera P6 Reference Manual, explore the book on line, or if you sign up for a free account you can download what is available.

http://www.scribd.com/

Although I am not a P6 user I believe the book has a chapter on the Wizard and on the Report Editor that might be of your interest. Under PDF bookmarks look for the bookmark Customizing Reports.
Douglas Byles
User offline. Last seen 8 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Oliver,
There is a manual for the report writer. I have read a hard copy of it and found that the manual wasn’t particularly good at expanding on how the writer works.

The title of the publication is "A Guide To The Report Writer".

It doesn’t show up in POINT,and a Google search does not seem to show anything.

Regards,
Doug