Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Exporting P3e with Baselines

1 reply [Last post]
Keith Fisher
User offline. Last seen 15 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am using P3e Ver 4.1 and need to send a baselined plan to the client.

From what i have read and listened to colleges this appears to be a very long winded exercise by splitting the plan up and sending it in parts for the client to put back together, my concerns are that the data will be the same once it is put back together.

Is there a simpler, safer way of exporting a plan with a baseline. I assume this will also apply to recourses, costs etc

Replies

David Kelly
User offline. Last seen 2 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
The only way to export a plan with it’s baseline is to restore the baseline first, then export both plans. On receipt of two projects, the baseline can be demoted to a baseline again by using the "convert another peoject" option in the baselines dialog