Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera 3.0 to pdf format

4 replies [Last post]
Jun Gallardo
User offline. Last seen 8 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Can anyone help me convert my Primavera 3.0 print-out to PDF format. I have an adobe professional 7.0 installed in my PC. I can only convert documents under MS excel & word but could not convert primavera. In converting MS Excel & word, I change the printer setting to ADOBE, is this applicable also with primavera 3.0? It is not working.

Replies

Roli Rafa
User offline. Last seen 15 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Jun,
Just want add something to other’s reply.
As far as I know, Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Pro has some difficulty in printing P3 outputs specially if you put some logos other than those coming in bundle with P3. What I recommend is Adobe Acrobat 5.0 which comes with 2 printer drivers, a pdf writer and a distiller. I normally use the distiller whenever I have some graphics embedded on the schedule. So far the 2 programs works happily with each other without complications.
The other pdf writer you can use is the freeware CutePdf program. It also prints P3 with no problem at all. That is as far as I know.
Lastly, check your version of P3 if it is already SP3. If not, you can get the patch from Primavera on their Knowledgebase.

Hope this helps,
Jun Gallardo
User offline. Last seen 8 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Mr. Olike, I already did this but it is not working. Anymore suggestion pls.
Ife Olyke
User offline. Last seen 10 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
... print preview, select your PDF printer, then print... should work ok..